Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How can I start a second shamrock potted plant from a large potted shamrock I already have?

I'd like to create a second potted shamrock using starts from the plant I've already got . . . can I do this or do I need to start with seeds?

How can I start a second shamrock potted plant from a large potted shamrock I already have?
You can split it at the roots. Be carefull though. You can also take a cutting ,dip it in ,"Rooting Compound" put it into a mix of potting soil, and sand.Than put a plastic bag over it until it starts to grow. Don't forget to water it first! Bye
Reply:Take your potted shamrock out of the pot. Get out an old knife. Cut through the now unpotted plant from top to bottom, dividing into two. Repot the original, and the new . Tamp the dirt over them well and water.


No comments:

Post a Comment