Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need help with a tattoo design!!! shamrock with ND and fightin irish?

so im thinking about getting a tattoo with a green shamrock and then possibly getting a blue or gold ND in the center and Fightin Irish under the shamrock.


Does anyone know of a good design or could they create one for me?


Also, Im not sure where to put it. I was think the lower back on the right side.


Any ideas?

I need help with a tattoo design!!! shamrock with ND and fightin irish?
Have a look on bmeink.com, it's a gallery of thousands of tattoos that might inspire you.





As for position, it's entirely up to you. Don't let anybody else tell you what to do with your own body.
Reply:my brother has the fighting irish guy on his arm like on his for arm and it looks good i bet you could do that and put the ND in the back like that can be the back ground

Local Dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment