Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I take care of a shamrock plant?

The shamrock plant is very sensitive. It like direct sunlight and does not like alot of water. It should almost be dry before watering. Direct sulight, but in summer if it is real hot; keep it in direct light, but out of the heat.

How do I take care of a shamrock plant?
I have had one since eighth grade, I'm now 28 years old....seriously, I won it in a raffle during a St. Patricks day party at school. Mine usually goes through a dormant period in winter when I only water it about two times per month. but in spring, it goes crazy. I've divided it probably five times since I got it and all the pieces I've given away are still alive. They are pretty hardy .... mine is blooming right now.
Reply:with love . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment