Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Going to HK. Which would you choose: Pruton Prudential or Shamrock? Why?

I will be with our 6yo daughter. We are heavy shoppers which is why proximity to the MTR is a big plus. Dont know which one to choose since both are right by the MTR.

Going to HK. Which would you choose: Pruton Prudential or Shamrock? Why?
Havn't been to Shamrock but i stayed at the Prudential on my last trip and its very nice, large rooms to stock your shoppings and the Jordan MTR station is right below the hotel, can't ask for a better one. I'll recommend you the Prudential.
Reply:Pruton Prudential is much better and has the greatest shower in the world, especially after a long flight. Pruton is just a few escalators away from MTR. They also have a nice mall. I once got stuck there during a typhoon and they comped me the room and insured I wouldn't go outside during the storm. Very hospitable and clean. Like any hotels in Hong Kong and China, make use of the slippers! Also, don't change money in the Hotels. Try going to ChunKing Mansion where you'll get great rates.


No comments:

Post a Comment