Friday, November 18, 2011

Cool tattoo with a fleur de lis and a shamrock?

Anyone ever seen these two symbols tattooed? and if so how did it look? I really would like to have these two symbols tatted on me, but i'm not sure where and what I could use to sort of make it flow. anyone have any ideas?

Cool tattoo with a fleur de lis and a shamrock?
Why not put them on top of one another. Make the fleur de lis fairly big in one color, and then put the shamrock inside it in green (or whatever color... i'd just imagine you'd want green). I think that would be one way to incorperate them both into one another.





Everyone and their sister has a shamrock tattoo. They're all over the place. Google both designs and see if there's any pictures of them that you like. Then take them to the tattoo shop and tell them how you want it to look. I'm sure you could come up with something pretty awesome.





Good luck!
Reply:I have that actual tattoo. I'm an Irish kid (well, not a kid anymore), and I'm from New Orleans, now living in Nashville. Let me know if you've been able to find the artwork you're looking for, I'll help if I can. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment