Friday, November 18, 2011

Can I substitute a Shamrock Shake for one of my meals each day this month without putting on weight?

I wouldn't be having a shake plus a meal, I would drink the shake as my meal. You know, like slim fast without the slim. A small isn't more than 500 calories and 10 grams of fat. I think that's better than if I were to go out for, I don't know, mexican or something! So do you think I can pull it off??





I'm also not worried about turning green :)

Can I substitute a Shamrock Shake for one of my meals each day this month without putting on weight?
you should be ok if you replace other calories with it.


a calorie is a calorie no matter how you eat it.


just make sure you dont eat it in addition to your meals.


or end up eating more later because all you ate was a shake earlier.
Reply:I looked up the nutrition facts, but they didnt have the actual shamrock shake on their website. I'll just post the stuff for the strawberry shake, it should be similar





12 ounce: 420 calories 10 grams of fat 73 carbs


16 ounce: 560 calories 13 grams of fat 97 carbs


21 ounce: 740 calories 18 grams of fat 128 carbs


32 ounce: 1,110 calories 26 grams of fat 194 carbs





a small would be okay, but you probably would not feel very full. I mean, it's only 12 ounces. If you do, stick witht he small.


No comments:

Post a Comment